Saturday, September 13, 2008

Public Speaking - 1st presentation

After enrolling in public speaking class, i was nervous and excited!

I feel nervous because I've heard that we will be having 2 micro-presentation every week for 5 weeks and excited because i can train my public speaking skills and building up my confidence.

The first assignment my lecturer gave us is to introduce a friend in 1 minute. This assignment sound easy but actually its not so easy as it seems.

I met up with my friend and interviewed him to get some info about himself so that i can introduce him in front of the class. In the end, i end up with a written speech of what i wanted to say.

When the day comes, after our presentation, our lecturer told us that a 1 minute presentation shouldn't have a speech. But since this was our first presentation she left us off the hook.

That was my first presentation in my public speaking class

No comments: