Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ghost Stories

Every place has its own ghost stories to tell, including Inti college.

I've heard a number of stories in Inti and some is quite scary.

I've even seen one or two inside our Inti's multi-purpose hall. Black shadow, swooping past behind me and disappear. At first I thought I'm imagining things up but later on I found out that its true. Strangely enough I'm not scared and I even have the urge of wanting to see them again.

I even seen one in the forest near a waterfall. It was white in color, I can't see the face, and it was just standing there watching. It was 5.30am in the morning!!

After I woke up I told my friends, and they asked me not to scared them. Haha.

Anyway, we do not need to be afraid of them because they just won't harm us!!

No comments: