Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Problem Resolved

I have a problem when i came to St Cloud State U. The university mistakenly entered me into the list of people that need to take the english placement test and caused me some trouble, such as I cant get my ID card, cant use the internet, cant register for classes and so on.

I went to the Center For International Studies to resolve this problem. The advisor finally helped me resolve this problem and I might be able to get my ID card tomorrow(thursday).

Finally I can use the ID card to go to Walmart and Crossroads to get some essentials stuffs. YES!!

I also met 3 cute korean girls, also staying in the same dorm as I do. I also know a japanese girl. Weird eh.. why I know girls? hmm... haha

Its been a while I have not taken any photos. If tomorrow does not rain like today I might take my camera out and go out to get some shots!!

Hope I will do that! HAHA

No comments: